Sunday, December 9, 2007

Motorolla S9: Bluetooth headset and stereo headphones


I'm surprised these headphones haven't caught on. There I am on my run, no cord dangling by my face, volume/stop/play/forward/back buttons at my fingertips, listening to the music of my choice. Then the music fades, and I hear the sounds indicating a call is coming in. It's my mom. We chat for a while, then hang up and the music resumes. I just don't Motorolla has advertised them enough for what they are. The only downside is that when you use them as a bluetooth headset people think you are talking to yourself...though with the amount of schizophrenics walking around where I live I blend right in.

Pros: sufficient volume (though not enough to give you hearing loss), stay put while running, all in one, price ($70 new on ebay), stereo bluetooth

Cons: built as bad as most motorolla products (I already snapped one of the arms), 1.5 hours of battery life, red inside, ear buds fall off easily (though motorolla provides an extra set), not as light as regular headphones

I bet the plantronics version is better, though they are big.

0 comments: